West Baton Rouge Conference Center
Imagine walking into a plush, grand reception room complete with brick fireplace, elegant thick carpet, crisp white linens, along with cypress doors, cabinetry and wainscoting. The Center is captivating with its warm, luxurious atmosphere. The perfect spot for that special occasion.
The West Baton Rouge Conference Center is one of the newest and most modern meeting facilities in the Baton Rouge
area. Our state of the art facility is conveniently located on Interstate 10 with plenty of free parking and access to all points east and west.
Let our professional staff help you plan your next meeting or conference.
- Convenient, Elegant, Surprisingly Affordable.
- Easy access off Interstate 10.
- Five easy minutes from Baton Rouge, 45 minutes from Lafayette, one hour from New Orleans.
- Modern affordable hotels in walking distance.
- 1/2 mile walking trail on facility grounds
- Advanced audio/visual technology.
- Banquet and Conference rooms to accommodate 50 to 700.
- On site professional catering.
- Business center
- Free High-speed internet access.
- Event planning and a staff committed to your satisfaction
- Web conferencing available
- Complimentary "Louisiana state" Community Coffee available for your meeting
- Let us help arrange tours for guest traveling with you
- Eco friendly facility
- Act now and mention this code when booking your event for 10% off code: wbrcvb13
West Baton Rouge Conference Center Staff
Office Hours 8:30 - 4:30
Monday - Friday
Conference Center Director
225-344-2920 Office Ext.10
225-344-2920 Office Ext. 12
Contact the Conference Center via email below:
WBR Conference Center Catering List
(Contact: Jim Keller)
Chef Don Bergeron
(Contact: Roslyn Leto)
Cou-Yon's Real Texas BBQ
225-383-3227 & 318-820-1622
(Contact: Paul Mladenka)
Danny's Cajun Catering
(Contact: Danny or Marlene Cedotal)
(contact: Lisa David)
Honey Baked Ham
(Contact: Kaye Pourciau)
Louisiana Bayou Bistro
225-749-6354 or 225-235-0711
(Contact: Brad Antie)
Stein's Top Notch Catering
225-687-1552 or 225-776-2498
(Contact: Lionel Stein Jr.)
Tee Wayne's Cajun Cooking
(Contact: Tee Wayne Abshire)