- Production Incentive: 30% transferable tax credit for total-in-state expenditures related to the production of a motion picture.
- An additional 5% for local-hire labor (35% total for Louisiana labor)
- Exceptional hub for film shoots and production Interstate 10, two Mississippi River bridges, major highways and commercial and private airports just minutes away make West Baton Rouge a perfect hub for the region known as Plantation Country. Mild year-round climate for more shooting days.
- Diverse shooting locations within minutes. Located on the mighty Mississippi River.
- Brand new hotels located just off of Interstate 10
Some shooting locations in and around West Baton Rouge... "Small-town charm and big city feel"
(To view pictures visit our Locations Gallery)
- Access to Mississippi River
- Bayous and Swamps
- Plantation Homes
- Rural landscapes, farms, barns
- Urban high rise buildings
- Rivers and lakes
- Modern and art deco school buildings
- Race Tracks
- Prisons and jails
- Trains, stations & tracks
- Government buildings
- Intracoastal Canal
- Port of Greater Baton Rouge Hospitals
- Restaurants of all types/architecture
- Golf Courses